Feb 26, 2024
2023-2024 Undergraduate Catalog-Handbook
How to Guide …
This Undergraduate Catalog contains general information, policies, academic program descriptions and course listings for undergraduate programs offered by Mount Carmel College of Nursing. The information is organized by section, as listed in the left-hand navigation menu.
To choose a different catalog, click on the drop-down arrow found toward the top right corner of each page. Updates to this Catalog will be published for each new academic year.
… To Navigate
- Click on a section from the left-side Navigation menu.
- Click on one of the Navigation links at the top of each section page.
- The arrow appearing at the bottom right of the page content will always return you to the top of that page.
… To Search
- Use the Catalog Search bar located at the top of the left-side Navigation bar.
- To search further, click Advanced Search. Check any or all Search Locations. Enter the keyword or phrase. Click Search.
- The search will provide you with links to the pages on which the keyword or phrase appears.
- To find the word on a particular page, press CTRL-F. Type the word that you are seeking into the search bar. Click Next and Previous to advance through the mentions on the page.
… To Print
- To print a page, scroll to the top or bottom of the page and click on the Print-Friendly Page link. A new window will open, which will contain just the body of the page (no Navigation).
- Click the Print this Page link at the top of the page and identify a printer.
- If you have problems with the catalog print links, your web browser may not support printing from a link. To print directly from the catalog, please follow the following instructions:
- Press CTRL-P on your keyboard.
- Select the File > Print menu option.
- Right click the web page and choose the Print option.
… To Find Course Listings
- Click on the Course Descriptions button from the left-side navigation.
- All courses will be displayed in alphabetical order based on the Course Prefix.
- To access the course information, click on the course name.
- To print the course description, click on the Print-Friendly Page link.
- To hide the course information, click the course name again.
- Use the Filter to narrow your search. For example, if you want to see only Nursing courses, select the Prefix NURS or select the Type “Nursing” from the drop-down menu. Then click Filter.
- Print course descriptions within a specific academic discipline by clicking on the Print-Friendly Page link on the Filter page. Before printing, click Expand All Courses for a full list with descriptions.