2022-2023 Graduate Catalog-Handbook [ARCHIVED CATALOG]
2022-2023 Graduate Catalog-Handbook
NOTE: Select Undergraduate or Graduate level Catalog-Handbook from the drop-down list at top right of this screen.
127 S. Davis Avenue, Columbus, OH 43222-1504
The Graduate Catalog-Handbook provides guidance for students enrolled in BSN programs at Mount Carmel College of Nursing. The College reserves the right to change requirements, provisions, or policies contained in this publication at any time; however, Mount Carmel College of Nursing will not implement changes to policies for student progression or requirements for completion of the program that affect students already enrolled in the program at the time the changes are adopted.
The College reserves the right to cancel courses for lack of sufficient enrollment or to substitute instructors for courses. All changes are effective at such time as determined by the College.
Students are solely responsible for knowing and following Mount Carmel College of Nursing policies and procedures outlined in this Undergraduate Catalog-Handbook and for their own successful progress and completion of the degree program and requirements they select. At all times, each student is also responsible for seeking clarification and/or assistance from faculty, staff, or administrators.
Summary of Policy Changes for AY 2022-2023
The following is a high-level overview of major policies updated for the Academic Year 2022-2023. This list may not be all inclusive, but targeted towards major policy updates. If you have any questions regarding College policies or procedures, please contact Mitch Joseph-Kemplin, Director of Compliance and Safety at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dress Code : Updates to College Dress Code to adhere to new Trinity Health/Mount Carmel Health System policies.
- Computerized Testing : Newly introduced policy that provides clarity and guidance to the computerized testing experience.
- Drug & Alcohol Policy : Updates and creation of reasonable suspicion checklist/form if there are concerns for drug and/or alcohol use by students. Provided additional clarity on steps required to complete any follow-up drug/alcohol screenings through student conduct resolution process.
- Hazing : Updated Hazing policy to comply with Ohio’s Collin’s Law
- Updated various administrative staff references, outdated software products, references to areas no longer applicable to current students.